Saturday, October 16, 2010

LOVE

I am most definitely aware of the fact that I'm not a bracelet-kind of person, although I've been wearing my Return to Tiffany's-one on a daily basis, but I fell in love with this jewel years ago and lately, the LOVE-ad campaign seems to be featured in every magazine that I come across, which makes me want the bracelet even more.


I'm crazy for the fact that the LOVE-bracelet needs to be un-cuffed using a tiny screwdriver and that it's so plain and minimalistic, yet timeless. But maybe it's too simple for Cartier'ish-amounts of money? Anyone any idea how much the white gold ones are? By the way, those bulky rings in the Panthère by Cartier-collection are pretty amazing as well. How I wish I wore rings...

PS: Still on my wish list ... totally different style, both in the same price range though ...

3 comments:

  1. Een beetje off topic maar ik heb een vraagje. Waar heb jij jouw Balenciaga handtas gekocht? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mijn antraciet-kleurige heb ik gekocht bij Louis (Lombardvest/Lombardstraat Antwerpen) en mijn witte heb ik gehaald bij de SN3, ook in Antwerpen. Mijn zus haalt de hare ook daar

    En als ik je één raad mag geven, koop geen lichte kleuren. Mijn witte is helemaal blauw geworden door te schuren tegen mijn jeansbroeken...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedankt voor je antwoord! Ik wou liefst in omgeving Antwerpen gaan, aangezien ik daar op school zit. Ben bij Louis gaan kijken gisteren en gaan horen voor prijzen. Ze waren daar echt supervriendelijk, en had van anderen gehoord dat ze bij SN3 zo opdringerig zijn...

    Ik wil sowieso gewoon een zwarte leren kopen :) ik was eventjes verleid voor de suede donkergroene te kopen, drool... Maar 'k ga toch voor de zwarte leren gaan. Dacht ook al dat een lichte kleur geen goed idee zou zijn. En ja suede, wordt ook rapper vuil...
    Bedankt voor je hulp alleszinds! :)

    ReplyDelete