Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Smets & Bobbi Brown

Finally, I managed to head over to Smets! It seemed like the entire blogosphere had been talking non-stop about the concept store and it felt as if I was the only one in Belgium that hadn't been there yet - and this while our office is only 5 minutes down the road.

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said before? The store is amazing: beautifully decorated, a great selection of brands, huge store ... bliss! If I ever would open my own store, this is how it would look like; a dream one-stop-shop!

And did I mention there is a Bobbi Brown corner too! I could help myself and walked out with the best concealer. I had already had a Bobbi-make up consultation before and this indispensable beauty item was on my wish list ever since. Dark circles no more!

Make sure to check the Bobbi Brown site for handy how-to videos!

my make-up the day of the Bobbi Brown workshop
perfection

Next on my wish list: more Long-Wear Gel Eyeliners. Even after the longest hot showers, the eye liner is still there, so faithfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment